Monday 9 February 2009

Delays

Well it's Monday evening and little has been done for our project over the last week due to untold amount of lectures and other units getting in the way! I spent all of today editing my footage for Gareths unit - 203, which I feel is coming along really nicely now, especially now I have audio to match my cuts and pace to.
Tommorow is formative with Jared so hopefully we can have a good chat about what needs to be done and how well we're doing time wise. I'm unsure on whether we're behind schedule as we have almost completed modelling (90%) and texturing (80%), so that leaves rigging and animation left, as well as building our set, compositing and dialogue. We are at the mid point of the unit so I feel we aren't doing bad, but could be doing better if we had more time to spend on it - hoepfully Jared will see it that way.
Anyway as of tommorow it's unit 204 for the rest of the week! Team Pedro are still going strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment